jasmine nails & Day Spa
Policy: $50 deposit is required at the time of booking. Deposit will go towards price of appointment. All cancellations must be within 48hrs of your scheduled appointment otherwise deposit will be forfeited and new deposit is required to book again.
Microblading is the manual process of introducing semi-permanent makeup, in the form of coloured pigments, to mimic hair on the eye brows. This is achieved by utilizing a microblade to scratch the epidermal or outer layer of the skin to a depth of between 0.05-0.09, this then allows the pigment to be easily absorbed.
The design is waterproof, smudge proof, and looks completely natural, with this technique we are able to achieve fullness an shape, by mimicking hair where no hair existed previously.
Results last for up to 18 months, after which the pigment fades leaving the skin.
Microblading eyebrow – $400
Eyeliner upper – $250
Eyeliner bottom – $200
Both eyeliner – $400
Lip liner – $350
Full lip – $650
How long it takes
For the first microblading session, the entire procedure should take about 1.5 – 2 hours. During this session, the brow technician will shape and style the client’s brows for client approval. We then follow with pigment color selection. Once the client is satisfied with the choices, we begin the procedure.
Is it painful?
The pain level for the procedure is considered mild to none. Prior to the procedure your brow technician will apply a topical anesthetic to numb the area, and also reapplied during the procedure. Everyone responds differently to anesthetic; depending on the client, the feeling of the procedure has been described as light cat scratches to not feeling anything.
After the procedure, redness and slight swelling in the area is normal. Clients describe the area is normal. Clients describe the area feeling similar to a light sunburn. Clients can take Tylenol but not aspirin or ibuprofen.
The procedure will start with a consultation to design your customized lash look. Then you will be laying comfortably in one of our beautiful spa rooms in total relaxation with your eyes closed. You may fall asleep and awaken to longer, thinker and more voluminous lashes.
During application, our stylist will individually bond one eyelash extension to one natural lash to create a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own. We also use a proprietary line of Lash Adhesives to adhere the Eyelash Extensions safely to your natural lashes.
Classic Full Set – $150 1.5 hours
Glamour Set – $200 2 hours
2 week – $60
3 week – $70-$80
4 week – $100
(add $20 for Glamour Lashes)
Why do I need lash fills?
The average person has 90-120 natural lashes per eye. Each eye can shed between 2-3 lashes per day.
1 week = 21 lashes
2 weeks = 42 lashes
3 weeks = 63 lashes
Lash Fills should be done every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking FULL & BEAUTIFUL!
Pre & post Care
Any type of permanent makeup is NOT recommended for any clients who are or have:
- Pregnant or nursing
- Diabetic (consult your doctor)
- Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Skin irritations or psoriasis/eczema near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc)
- Sick (cold ,flu, etc.)
- Botox in the past 2 weeks
PRE TREATMENT CARE
- Do not work out the day of the procedure
- Do not tan or have a sunburned face
- Do not have any type of facial 2 weeks prior to the treatment
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, or Ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure
- No alcohol or caffeine for 2 days before the procedure
- No waxing or tinting for 3 days before the procedure; electrolysis no less than 5 days before. Do not resume any method of hair removal for at least 2 weeks
- Please note that you will be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
POST TREATMENT CARE
No water, cleansers, creams, makeup or any other products on the treated area for 10 days
- Do not rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally fall off. Picking can cause scarring, and your results will not last as long
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after the procedure
- Avoid heavy sweating for the first 10 days
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days
- No facials, Botox, chemical treatments and microdermabrasion for 4 weeks
Please note that eyebrows will appear darker and bolder due to natural scabbing and healing for the first 10 days. This is very common for all semi and permanent cosmetic procedures. Results vary per individual. Oily skin and dark skin tones may experience more fading and produce more of a textured powder effect as the skin’s natural oils and sebum may spread the pigment more.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR NEW LASH EXTENSIONS
Do not wet lashes for at least 24 hours after application.
- Use an oil-free eye makeup remover
- Try not to run water directly on your lashes
- Do not rub, pick or pull your eyes
- If using mascara, use water based formulas
- When applying mascara avoid the root area
- Avoid using an eyelash curler
- Avoid exposure to heat, steam, sauna and friction
- Receiving chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
- Receiving irritating eye area treatments, such as strong chemical peels or skin re-surfacing procedures, eyebrow waxing or laser treatments
Never attempt to remove lash extensions on your own, it is best to make an appointment and have them removed safely by your lash technician.
Your new lashes will last between 2 to 4 weeks depending on your skincare routine and your own natural lash life cycle. To maintain the full look of your lashes, it will require you to maintain refills every 2-3 weeks.
Eyelash extensions may not be suitable for people who:
- Have pre-existing eyelid or eye conditions such as blepharitis and ocular rosacea
- Those who do not want to follow aftercare instructions
- Want a very heavy mascara look but do not have the natural lashes to support it
- Have a condition called trichotillomania, which is compulsive pulling or twisting of hair or eyelashes
- Are in chlorinated water many times a week
- Cannot control rubbing their eyes